Whether due to a past injury, certain habits, or stressors, many are plagued with neck pain, headaches or shoulder blade pain from time to time. It may be that you wake up in the morning and feel a stiffness in your neck or throughout the day neck pain interferes with your regular activity. Whatever the case, there may be reasons for your neck pain of which you may not be aware. Luckily, R.D.Physiotherapy, provides best physiotherapy in Indirapuram which specifically targets the “cause” of the problem to solve neck pain, headaches and shoulder blade pain.
Causes of Neck Pain, Headaches and Shoulder Blade Pain
Neck pain, often accompanied by headaches, can be caused by varying factors. Though scientists continue to conduct research to determine the causes of neck pain and different types of headaches, there are specific findings they have already uncovered that cause pain.
- Muscle strain – Sometimes pain may be caused by overworking the muscles in the neck.
- Emotional stress – Stress not only affects your mental health, but it can have physical manifestations as well, including neck pain.
- Muscle spasms – Spasms can be the result of varying factors and can occur at any time during the day.
- Joint issues – Joints in the neck are susceptible to wear, similar to other joints. Arthritis can also affect neck joints causing pain.
- Nerve compression – Irritated or pinched nerves, sometimes caused by herniated disks or bone spurs can be a source of neck pain.
- Injury – Car accidents or other injuries can cause trauma to soft tissues in the neck.
- Disease – Besides arthritis, certain conditions such as meningitis or cancer can cause neck pain.
- Bone pain – Vertebrae can also be a source of pain. Bone pain should be evaluated immediately as it may be due to a serious condition
How Neck Pain, Headaches and Shoulder Blade Pain are Assessed?
Our team of R.D.Physiotherapy Clinic is provider of premier physical therapy in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. The clinicians are skilled at making accurate diagnoses that are tailored to the patient’s specific condition. Using a differential diagnosis methodology, the therapists can develop individualized treatment plans that are more effective and result in quicker recovery. Below are some of the assessment tools they use in evaluating neck pain:
Neck Pain Treatment with R.D.Physiotherapy Clinic, Indirapuram
When you are experiencing neck pain or a headache, you want relief. Getting this relief through best physiotherapy in Indirapuram can be obtained at R.D.Physiotherapy Clinic, Ahinsa Khand 2, Indirapuram. The therapists at R.D Physiotherapy Clinic understand that getting back to enjoying life is important, and helping you achieve that goal safely and quickly is our top priority. After assessing your pain, we might use any of the methods listed below.
- Electrotherapy– In electrotherapy, the therapist uses electrical modalities like TENS, Ultrasonic therapy, Long wave diathermy, Russian currents. These modalities help in healing of affected area, reduction of pain and reducing nerve irritations.
- Corrective exercise – Corrective exercises uses movements and positions to isolate and strengthen weak areas in the body. It has been shown to improve range of motion, reduce stiff joints, help with pain management, and enhance muscle function.
- Cupping therapy – This therapy involves attaching cups to specific parts of the body. Cupping therapy is useful for alleviating pain and reducing muscle tension.
- Joint manipulation – In joint mobilization, the therapist uses specialized maneuvers to effect results. These movements can help relieve pain, increase range of motion, and alleviate muscle tightness and joint stiffness.
- Dry needling – This technique involves inserting thin needles into a point in the muscle that may trigger pain (either within the muscle or in other areas). It is an effective tool for alleviating pain and improving muscle and joint symptoms.
Tips to Decrease Neck Pain and Shoulder Blade Pain
In addition to receiving treatment, there are lifestyle changes you can make to help with neck pain, such as practicing good posture or quitting smoking.
Solve Your Neck Pain, Headaches or Shoulder Blade Pain with Physiotherapy in R.D.Physiotherapy Clinic, Ahinsa Khand 2, Indirapuram
Dealing with neck pain and headaches can be a frustrating ordeal as you seek to find solutions that work. If you’re ready to learn tools and receive treatment that will have you saying goodbye to your pain, contact R.D. Physiotherapy clinic, the superior physiotherapy experience in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad for a free consultation. We would love to help!